Well, as you can see by the photo, I am in the process of disassembling the bike and getting it ready for the trip. The good news is it looks like it will fit in my travel case. I was a little concerned as I have not traveled with this bike yet. I still have some creative packing and padding to do, but it looks like it is a go.
Training over the last few weeks has gone pretty well. I've managed quite a few rides in the 50 to 60 mile range, and one ride of 75 miles. My total for September was just over 500 miles of cycling which is probably my best ever recorded month. Granted, they were slow miles but they were miles. I should get another ride in this week by commuting in to work. Mainly, I need to focus on getting rest and stretching between now and the ride.
It promises to be a fun weekend with lots of activities. We should be getting a final itinerary sometime tomorrow. I plan to update this blog several times between now and the end of the weekend. Hopefully, there will be pictures depending on cell phone access and how quick we are with the camera. Thanks to everyone for your support! Check back soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment