Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Blogging Renewed!



Well, I have officially launched my fund raising for the 2007 Livestrong Challenge. So, I thought I should also renew my updates in the off chance someone might be interested in how things are going.

This year, I will be riding in the Austin, Texas Challenge. The Livestrong Challenges have been decreased from the 5 events held in 2006, to only 3 in 2007. Of the three, I thought Austin would be the most fun and is actually just as close or closer than the other two. It also coincides with the Ride for the Roses Weekend in Austin. If I meet my fund raising goal, I will be invited to participate in those activities as well. The picture above was taken at the 2006 Ride for the Roses Weekend. About 30 participants had a short private ride with Lance on Saturday morning. It's not everyday that you get to ride beside a 7 time Tour de France winner!

Thanks to everyone for your moral and financial support!

No comments: