Monday, June 11, 2007

Off to Europe

Well, this week I am in Europe, so training will definitely be an after thought. I have been pretty regular over recent weeks, so hopefully, a week off will not be too bad. I imagine it will be more psychological than physical. I have also found the information from my new bike computer to be very informative. It is early yet, but I do hope to find that sliver of data that may show some improvement soon!

Today, I am in Northampton UK and will travel to Diez Germany on Wednesday. We are proposing some system changes in the company I work for and I am visiting our two locations in those countries. So far, UK has been very interesting and I am adjusting to the whole right side drive cars and driving on the left side of the road. I arrived on Sunday afternoon and things were pretty quiet. So, other than car travel in general, nothing of note.... yet, but I'll keep you posted!

No comments: