Monday, March 13, 2006

Me Versus March Madness



Well, all in all this week went pretty well. I managed 5 workouts consisting of 3 cardio and 2 strength workouts. Unfortunately, I did not make any long bike rides this weekend. Weather here in Southern California was a little cold and rainy on Saturday, and college basketball garnered my attention on Sunday.

It is that time of the year, March Madness. My alma mater did make this year's tournament, but only time will tell which team actually shows up to play. Either way, I'm sure March will be a challenging training month. Between wanting to watch the games, and of course the snacking that comes along with watching, will bring havoc to both my training and my weight loss goal. Already, the weight is back up to 193, which I hope is mostly just a minor fluctuation and not a trend. But, again, only time will tell that story as well.

Fund raising is still going well, and my continued thanks go out to all those who have contributed. I won't let you down. I may be slow, but I won't give up! Now, where did I put that remote......

No comments: